Sunday 2 February 2014

Sunday Smörgåsbord


Clockwise from top left:

1 Spring is on its way! I am longing to see its pretty pastel shades out of the window...

2 After over a year of being married, we have finally put some photos up on the wall!

3 One of the best cocktails I have enjoyed in a long time ~ Bubblegum at the Bassoon bar in London's Corinthia Hotel. Delicious.

4 'Pirum Parum' from Fine Little Day, framed in Ribba from Ikea. I just love this sweet scandi poster in delicate shades of grey and pink. I knew it would be perfect for our bedroom the moment I laid eyes on it. I only wish I could cheer up the poor little pear!

5 Snout. It's a hard life having someone to love you, feed you and clear up your poo...

6 New set of lights from Blaze On (to replace the ones the bunnies chewed through <sigh>). Decided to branch out from hearts and try Star, Sun and Moon this time instead, and am really pleased with them.

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend!

pp x


No comments:

Post a Comment