Sunday 16 March 2014

Sunday Smörgåsbord

I was so disappointed in failing to meet my blogging target last weekend, but we were just so busy and I've been rather run down of late. My Sunday afternoon/evening blogging spot came and went in a flurry of laundering and ironing, with me heading to bed uncharacteristically early. I fully intend to make up for it though with some extras this week and next...


1 Healthy dinner options don't have to be dull. Delicious chicken, baked sweet potatoes, corn on the cob, plum tomatoes and cottage cheese - yum!

2 Salted caramel hot chocolate with a cheeky marshmallow bonus. This was the perfect antidote to all those rainy afternoons.

3 Spoiling the boy on his birthday.

4 My beautiful Alice in Wonderland pin from Literary Emporium.

5 Jessica Geleration 'Midnight Affair'. It stayed deliciously glossy and lasted a good two and a half weeks.

6 My fortune: 'It is easier to add to a great reputation than to get it.'

7 I have had my Lily-Flame 'Fairy Dust' candle for a couple of years now. I love it so much that I am loathe to burn it all the way down. I couldn't resist the Spring-fresh scent of 'Bluebell Forest'. I do love a good candle.

8 Wabi’s heavenly Kuro Mori - Warm chocolate cream with mint sorbet and matcha stick. I could probably eat five in one sitting.

Wishing you all fun in the sunshine!

pp x

No comments:

Post a Comment